1. Produces an annual three-day basic interdisciplinary training for allied professionals based upon its unique faculty format;
2. Conducts an annual critically acclaimed workshop for cultural and economic diversity;
3. Coordinates with the Los Angeles Superior Court judiciary;
4. Sponsors brown bag lunches throughout Los Angeles County and its environs;
5. Sponsors and co-sponsors advanced trainings, Sandcastles workshops and speaker presentations for community groups;
6. Coordinates activities with the local practice groups;
7. Develops countrywide standardized participation agreements and protocol for practice; and
8. Participates and supports development of local rules, statutes and policies shaping collaborative practice throughout the state of California and nationally.
Please use this form to begin your search for a Collaborative Practice professional near you.